Thursday, September 9, 2010

drum roll please...

Dude is a ... BOY!!!  We couldn't be more excited.  He has a healthy heartbeat, weighs 11 oz. (which we've been told is normal) and has all his appendages.  So far things look pretty good.  I was a little worried because I am almost 20 weeks along and still barely showing.  I was afraid he was super tiny or something.  But I guess he's fine- he's all curled up inside of me.  He was doing some serious yoga poses during the ultra-sound yesterday. 

Anyway... here's the proof: 
Dude is mooning you here- 
you're looking at his bum, his legs, and boy parts.
I believe his head is to the right, arms curled up by his face, and his feet are curled up by his head as well.  I told you he's good at yoga!
Apparently you can tell how cute he is in this picture.


No comments: