Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Week 25

So I'm pretty sure this literally grew over-night.  I had some pain on Sunday and I think it must have been growing pains...  I was not this big on Monday.  I looked in the mirror last night and was like "whoa!"  So, dude is growing and continues to be healthy and strong. 
He is moving around A LOT and kicking frequently.  And he gets stronger everyday.  It's pretty incredible and a little creepy at the same time.  We'll keep you posted as we learn more! 

3 comments:

Bethany Sines said...

i was just WAITING for you to pop out!! cause you were so dang tiny before! : ) isn't that a crazy feeling to feel like baby's had a growth spurt?! you can literally see and feel a huge difference. i hope growth spurts doesn't mean huge stretch marks. haha. you're adorable. i'm so glad you're finally showing and not making the rest of us look ginormous. : )

Anonymous said...

Hey look at you and your belly! I can't believe it! It's cute. And it sounds like you have another Bryson.

ssh said...

you are looking fab!!