Monday, August 29, 2011

Trouble with a capital "T"






I think we may have given Eli the wrong middle name.  The initial is right, but I think the "T" needs to stand for *T*R*O*U*B*L*E*

What a funny guy he is!  He DOES NOT like his carseat at all, unless he is playing with it.  It's one of his favorite toys.  He is always trying to climb into it, but the other day was the first time he actually managed to get in all the way.  Oh what fun he had with that.  He ended up turned around trying to eat the tail of the tightening strap and landed head first in the ground, lol.  He sees no danger.  He is my little daredevil.  I love him to pieces even though he makes my heart jump all the time!

By the way... he is 7 mo. old now!  Where has the time gone?

2 comments:

Marlys Moon said...

We are counting the minutes until we see you!

Paige Broadbent said...

He is so adorable!!!!Funny how little ones always turn the funniest things into their favorite toys- just be grateful he isn't into the kitchen trash or something worse! Miss you guys!