Introducing.... "Dude."
So here "it" is. You've all been begging me to blog about this. Now I actually have something to show rather than just a black and white little teeny tiny blob.
Josh was finally able to make it to a Dr. appt. with me yesterday. My doc was kind enough to pull out the 'ole machine so Josh could see our kid for himself. "It" even waved to us. And Josh says "it" has a big nose. I guess we'll have to wait and see...
We're now 15 weeks along and doing well. We get to find out the sex next month. Ya'll can stay tuned for that big reveal. In the mean time, tips are most definitely welcome. As much as I know about babies... I know I still have a lot to learn.
P.S. Those of you waiting for prego belly pics are just going to have to keep waiting- I currently look like I need a few nights at the gym per week :-)
7 comments:
congrats! How fun for you! I love the blog by the way, super cute!
SO exciting.
CONGRATS!!! That is so exciting!
lauryn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I HAD NO IDEA!!!!!
im so very excited for you!
i love you
i want to do a maternity shoot with you one day
maybe i should make a trip out there in a couple months
hahaa
=]
wahoo!!!
CONGRATULATIONS you guys! SUPER exciting news!!!
I can't wait to see this adorable BOY!
Post a Comment