Monday, December 20, 2010

Baby Shower #1

I was also able to have a babyshower while I was home.  I am SO SPOILED.  Just proof that Naper 1 will always be my family.  It was so wonderful getting together with all of my amazing life mentors and friends.  I would be lost in this world if it weren't for all of these amazing women.  Each one has contributed a great deal to the woman I am today.  THANK YOU!  Here are a few shots from the big event.  And a big thank you must go out to Sister Black & Sister Thomas for hosting such a grand party.  Not only was I spoiled, but Dude was as well :-)  Thanks everyone!

Sister Black, Me, Sister Thomas

Sister Somers, Sister Hacking, Sister Furstenaue, Sister Eldredge, Sister Sorenson

Sister Taylor, Sister Child, Sister Batchelor, Sister Somers

Katie (Quinn) Anderson, Me



Add caption
What a fun time!  Thanks for all of the wonderful gifts- hopefully someday soon I will have the time to organize them all.  I got mostly books and adorable clothing for Dude.  I was even able to fit it all in our luggage :-)  With the group gift (Target giftcard) I was able to purchase a pack 'n play (his bed) and a stroller!  What a huge help that was.  THANK YOU!  THANK YOU!  THANK YOU!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Okay, you are one of the most DARLING prego gals around! So excited for you and Josh to be getting a little dude! Also, I LOVED your halloween costumes! Awesome!

Mom G said...

You know I would have been there! I LOVED seeing all the oldies but goodies! It truly is a family and I miss it too! Sis. Gibson