Thursday, March 3, 2011

SATX Baby Shower

The amazing preggo cake!  My friends don't know much about sports so I'm impressed, even if they got the team wrong.   GO WHITE SOX!!!


Wow!  I have such great friends.  As craziness happens in our lives, Josh and I are so thankful to be here in San Antonio.  We have been greatly blessed by the many wonderful people we are able to associate with.

A few of those great friends hosted a beautiful baseball themed baby shower for "dude" and I.  What a fun time we had!  I think you'll see that I have some very crafty/creative/talented friends.  Look at the edible wonders!  I was also astounded by the number of people that attended {especially when you consider there have been over 20 baby showers in our ward in the past year, and there was one the week before mine}.   They didn't all get photographed but there were probably about 20+ in attendance.  Thanks, Ardy for hosting such a great get-together at your beautiful home!! 

Also, a special thanks to Laura and Kaylynne who are not photographed.  They co-hosted the beautiful event and created pretty treats.  Laura is responsible for the baseball cookies and Kaylynne created the preggo baseball jersey cake.  SO CUTE!!

I told you I have great friends.

Edible baseball cookies on a stick :-)

Hostess Extraordinare!!!

Jessica, Katelyn, and baby Julia

Tiona & Michelle

Pam & Jennifer (my co-worker and her mother- daughter not photographed)

Julie & Kristi

2 comments:

Nathan & Marlese Seaver said...

I know Jessica!!! She is a Bagley and I was really good friends with her lil brother in High School... All her kids know the BYU fight song and can sing it by the time they are 1! hahaha k maybe a lil older but anywho... just thought i would let you know :) haha this looks like a lot of fun!

Ardy said...

You are very welcome Lauryn. You're shower was a lot of fun! You got sooo many cool things, and we had some great laughs too...plus, I got my house clean, it was all very successful. (((hugs))