***Actually, there isn't much to read about. But there are some cute pictures of our little man on Easter Sunday- enjoy!!
We had a lovely day at church. Elijah was such a GOOD boy- that's 2 weeks in a row! He was even awake for most of Sacrament Meeting. He was smiling and laughing with me- he started cracking up during the closing hymn "I Need Thee Every Hour." I got the feeling he was thinking, "Yes, I do need Thee... you stuck me with these crazy people!!"
After church we put Eli down for a nap and Josh and I watched the "Avatar: Last Airbender" movie. Such a cool movie. I can't wait until Book 2 comes out! After the movie I layed down for about an hour while Eli finished his nap. Then it was time to get ready for dinner.
Our friend Ardy invited us over for dinner. We brought punch and heavenly hash (a jello dessert) to contribute. She had her nephew and his family there, our friend Kaylynne and her family, us, and "Grandpa" & Brianna (her daughter's friend from the ward). It was a wonderful evening full of fun and laughter.
Elijah was being so cute and fun when we got home that we thought we would try to skype my mom and dad. Unfortunately he decided that he had had enough! He got really angry and screamed at grandma and grandpa (we are still working on our manners). His screaming qualified him for a nice warm bath, pre-bedtime snack, and bed for the night. He was pretty happy once we put him in the bath!!
And that was our Easter!
2 comments:
It was a very, very fun day. I'm so glad you and Josh and Eli came over...You ARE my family too...
PS...I'm sorry my blog is soooo out dated. I love reading other's blogs...but, haven't had the "courage" to get working on mine. (((Loves))
Post a Comment