| He needs a mini bottle of rootbeer to hold. |
| So tired and hungry. He started eating my arm after this. |
| Disclaimer: I am a WHITE SOX fan, but my head got too big for all my SOX hats- this one is adjustable. |
Don't you just want to smother him with kisses?!?! He is just too cute! I am so lucky. We have been going to the pool a few times a week for about 3 weeks now. I decided that he needs to get used to being in the water and being at the pool. It is too hot here to not spend time at the pool during the summer. We stay anywhere from 5 min - 1 hour depending on his mood and whether or not we go with friends :-) He actually does really well. He just hangs over my arm like usual and lets his hat block his face from the sun. He just chills. He starts to get upset if I put him in past his waist. He's most comfortable with his feet and calves in the water so that's where we usually stay. I'm excited for him to get a little older so that he can actually enjoy the water a bit more. I think we might invest in one of those floater things for him so I don't have to hold him the entire time.
1 comment:
I love the picture that needs a root beer. I'm glad you guys are having fun together!
Post a Comment