Saturday, May 14, 2011

How Bambi Died

A deer in the headlights (literally)
 
 
If you're thinking "WHAT THE CRAP?!?!" then you are thinking my thoughts exactly.  Eli and I went for a little stroll to calm down the other day.  On our second stroll around the parking lot I caught a glimpse of something from the corner of my eye.  I thought a branch was sticking out of someone's car.  I went closer to examine.  Low and behold... it was a baby deer.  Poor little guy is cradled dead inside the grill of someone's car.  Absurd.  I really didn't even know how that could be possible without them knowing it was there.  Josh left a note on their windshield that said, "umm... you have a baby deer stuck in the grill of your car.  just fyi."  Later he wanted to change it so it said, "umm... you have BAMBI stuck in the grill of your car!"  All I can say is that this person must have been drunk out of their minds when this happened!!!  That's what we get for living near a college campus :-)

1 comment:

The Doctors Wife said...

That's crazy! The deer are pretty small here though and if it was a big enough vehicle they might not have even felt it.