 |
| Apple pie & triple chocolate cake with caramel glaze |
 |
| Yes, he's 30 and still won't take a serious picture! |
 |
| Hyrum & Eli |
 |
| Daddy getting birthday kisses |
 |
| Brock, Hyrum, & Jayce |
 |
| Stephani (w/ Eli), Laura, Julia, & Brock |
 |
| Laura, Julia, & Collin |
Last Monday was Josh's 30th birthday. I really wanted to do something special for him. He hardly ever lets me get away with doing nice things for him. I wanted to have a party but I knew he would say no if i told him. It had to be a surprise. Unfortunately Josh was gone umpiring Friday & Saturday. I decided to have a small open-house style surprise party for him on Monday night. Our friends just started showing up and saying surprise! It ended up being a lot of fun. I baked an apple pie and a triple chocolate cake. And of course there was ice cream because that is Josh's favorite :-) It was pretty packed in our small apartment but I think everyone had fun!
I spent most of the day cleaning up for the party. I found out later that Josh thought my cleaning was his birthday present! He got to just hang out and play with Eli all day. I think he enjoyed that :-) We went to dinner at a new place- Pappasitos. It was yummy (thanks for the rec., Laura)! People started showing up after we got home from dinner. I think he was surprised and had a nice time with some of his close friends here in SA. Thanks for coming everyone!
Josh's real birthday present was MLB.tv. He got me apple tv for Mother's Day and it goes perfectly with his MLB.tv. He can watch games on the TV, computer, and his iphone now. He LOVES it! I'm glad I was finally able to get him something that he truly loves. Happy Birthday to my most favorite. You deserve all the happiness in the world. I LOVE YOU!
1 comment:
It was SO fun! thanks for inviting us. I love the pic of hyrum and eli, we have got to get those two together more often. hyrum loves "playing" with other kids his age. :) I enjoy reading your blog and your enthusiasm about being a mommy--it really is the best job ever!
Post a Comment