Saturday, May 14, 2011

Mother's Day Numero Uno

Josh helped him pick out the card- can you tell?

Best Day EVER!
Ok, this card seriously melted my heart!  Just look at my little man's signature.  Josh said he put a marker in Eli's hand and held the card up- away he went!  What a great husband and son I have!  Along with Eli's card came some ammunition for the gun I have picked out.  It's Josh that really wants the gun, but it's for me so I get to pick it out.  I told Josh he wasn't allowed to get it for me, but that's what I thought I was getting all week.  After opening Eli's present I opened the one from Josh.  I was sure it was the revolver I had picked out.  Instead it was Apple TV.  Wow!  Am I spoiled or what?  This allows me to watch all my netflix while Josh uses the computer to apply for jobs and such.  We are both so happy with this gift :-)   I highly recommend the device for anyone that uses Netflix a lot.  The box of bullets from Eli was just his daddy being a trickster.  I should have known!

I hope all the other moms out there had as wonderful a day as I did.  You are all incredible.  But I must say that I have the most amazing mom of all.  I am so grateful for her and all that she does for our family.  She has taught me everything I know and continues to teach me everyday.  I am the woman, wife, and mother that I am today because of her.  Thank you to her and all the women that influenced and taught her.  I LOVE YOU, MOM!!

No comments: