Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Father's Day Numero Uno

Happy Father's Day!!!

Josh is seriously the BEST dad (tied of course with my own dad).  He and Elijah really have a lot of fun together.  They like to be super silly and try dangerous new tricks.  Eli loves to be tossed onto the bed so he bounces.  He loves to fly like superman, loves to hang upside down, and loves when daddy drops pillows on him.  But most of all, he loves to watch baseball with his daddy.  Only difference between the two of them is their team preference.  Eli prefers the White Sox, of course :-)  It's quite amazing how such a little guy can even tell the difference of what is on the TV.  But he really does perk up and pay attention when baseball is on.  It must be part of his DNA or something!

After being spoiled with my apple TV for mother's day I wasn't sure what to get Josh.  How could I top that?  He already got MLB.tv for his birthday and got a new iphone.  I decided to get a little domestic and test my sewing skills once again.  I made Eli a tie to go with his blessing outfit, so I got to work again.  I made Josh and Eli 2 sets of matching ties.  They are REALLY cute.  Josh insists that Eli wear a white shirt and tie to church every Sunday (uniform of the priesthood) and Eli needed to ramp up his tie collection.  It ended up being the perfect gift.  Josh loves it.  I think i'm going to have to make more because it's really cute to see how proud he is when they are matching :-) 

I love being a mom, but I especially love it because I have such an awesome husband and such a sweet baby.  I love my guys more than anything.  Thanks for being so incredible, Josh!

don't you just want to eat them up?  so cute!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! A Tie. Details please.

Stucki Family said...

SO CUTE! In this picture Eli looks like you : )