Thursday, August 11, 2011

6 months

Eli's stats at his 6 mo. check up:

- 16 lbs. 14 oz. (35%)
- 26 3/4" (50%)

The doctor was pretty impressed with all the things he can do- he's crazy strong :-)  We are still trying to work solid foods into his diet.  It's more work for me and a lot harder without a highchair- I guess I better give in and get one!  He's just as sweet and fun as can be.  I took him to get his 6 mo. pictures taken yesterday.  It took me 30 minutes to decide what to get- there were too many to choose from.  He has so many different facial expressions that I wanted one of each, lol.  The things I could do without the limitations of a budget...

Drinking from the daddy man's CAMELBAK

Drinking from mama's CAMELBAK

First time in the shopping cart!


Did I mention in the last post that he says "ma ma ma ma"?  If I did, sorry.  I just love it so much!!  And he LOVES drinking ice water from our CAMELBAKs.  We have to hide them now because the water makes him puke more.  No thank you!


1 comment:

Brandon Moon said...

Oh man, this was a good post. I can't wait to meet this little goob.